617 4EVER Low Impact Bioptix Polarised
A stylish frame designed for the safety and fashion conscious user, the 4EVER is perfectly placed for work and play. The 4EVER features anti-slip pads and a wide vision design providing clear peripheral vision.
For the environmentally conscious wearer, these frames are part of our BIOPTIXX range, EYRES contribution to the ‘Green Revolution’. Frames in the range have been developed to reduce CO2 emissions from environmentally–harmful plastic production without compromising quality, impact rating or style.
The company’s eco-thermoplastic material is ecologically produced using castor plants and energy from biomass. Boasting features that include high fatigue strength, high transparency, resistance to boiling water, resistance to a range of solvents and chemicals, excellent toughness, low density and outstanding weather resistance, the new manufacturing process will reduce CO2 emissions by 20 per cent in comparison to conventional oil based plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Made out of Bio Based Materials ie Vegtable Oil, Castor Seeds and Castor Plants
- Made from 58% Renable Resorces
- Come in New BIOPTIXX packaging
- TR90ZZ Polycarbonate frame ensures excellent durability and strength
- Exceptional vision through 9 base curve, distortion free lens
- Ideal for moving from indoors to outdoors
- House Hold
- AS/NZS1337.1 LOW