These safety glasses feature lenses with bifocals moulded directly into the lens. Now you are able to read in a hazardous environment without having to remove your safety glasses. All bifocals lenses are made of polycarbonate, and provide 99% UV protection.
The 312RX READER is available with the following powers:
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate frame ensures excellent strength and durability
- One piece lens design
- Moulded nose bridge that protects against high velocity impact and UV rays.
- Rubber nose pads & temple tips provide greater comfort and secure fit
- Polycarbonate 2.2mm thickness & 9 base cylindrical wrap around shield lens; exceptional clarity & distortion free vision
- Hard lens coating for longer lens life
- Superior wrap around coverage
- Curved flex temples providing a comfortable fit
- Extremely lightweight
- Safety reading glasses—Able to read in hazardous environments without removing safety glasses.
- Comply to the medium impact criteria of AS/NZS 1337:1992
These product are not covered
by any current Australian
standards. They are tested batch
to batch in the EYRES IN HOUSE
LAB to ensure they resist impact
of at least 45m/sec.
Lens Technical Specifications
- Lens has built in bifocals
- Bifocal with +1.00 to +3.00 magnification
- Hard coat lens for extended lens life
- 1 piece lens design
- 9 base curv